Consultancies - Contact
Medico-legal - Contact for more information. Cases relate to parasomnias (sleepwalking, sleep-related sexual behaviours (SRSB) aka "sexsomnia", etc) and others sleep disorders (falling asleep at the wheel); both Prosecution and Defence, various jurisdictions.
NEW BOOK - PARASOMNIAS and INSOMNIAS
Editing a new book - more information and proposals here.
Future RSM Sleep Medicine Section meetings
- 16 Nov 2016 Asleep on the job: The impact of sleep on fitness for work
- 07 Feb 2017 Is today's society sleep-deprived?
- 17 May 2017
Immediate Past RSM - Sleep Medicine Section Meetings
- September 2013 (with the Pain Medicine Section) Sleep and pain
- October 2013 (with the clinical forensic and legal medicine section, and the pharmaceutical medicine and research section) Drink, drugs, sleep and transport
- February 2014 Wake up! Hot topics for healthcare scientists in sleep medicine
- March 2014 Fits and funny turns, evening meeting - with clinical neurosciences
- July 2014 (postponed) Sleep - yours and your patient's
- September 2014 Sleep and the law
- November 2014 CBT for insomnia disorder: evidence base and practical implementation methods
- Feb 2015 Sleep medicine and paediatrics
- June 2015 Sleep medicine in primary care
- November 2015 Sleep and mental health - a two street
- February 2016 Sleep and the elderly
- May 2016 Operating on automatic pilot? sleep and society: confrontations with the law